TOP FLOOR PENTHHOUSE TO LET WITH SHARED COMMUNAL COURTYARD, KITCHEN, AND LAUNDRY)
Description: Spacious modern detached house located in quite residential street(soi) right in the very heart of Bangkok (5 mins from Victory Monument BTS sky train station or Aree Station)
House has a central sky lid court yard , large window, large terraces, lots of lights and very airy.
The Townhouse has 3 storeys, Penthhouse (for rent) will be on top floor with private roof terrace (great for BBQ and BKK sunset)
- To shared with one friendly Architect owner (www.rtaarchitecture.com), who use the 1st floor as a one person studio and a bedroom.
Penthhouse (Top floor) has:
- 1 large rooms 430 sq ft or 40 sq m (with large ensuite bathrooms with skylight)
- 2 small rooms 215 sq ft or 20 sq m each with ensuite bathroom.
- fully furnished (furniture available upon request table, chairs, sofa etc)
- shared Kitchen (ground floor)
- shared courtyard (ground floor)
- included a cleaner (once a week)
- wireless internet
- espresso machine
- private roof garden (with view of central Bangkok skyline)
- beautiful seating area around inner courtyard
- indoor plantings
- 1 available parking space
- All rooms are beautifully separated and open off large atrium courtyard.
- house are always very bright and airy.
We are close to:
- Walking distance to Victory Monument BTS Skytrain Station
- 5 mins motorcycle taxi to Aree BTS station
- 30 mins drive from Bangkok International Airport on Express way
- Airport Link is 5 mins away
- Walking distance to local parks, sport grounds, swimming pool, shoppings, restaurants, Bars, and Bangkok famous Jazz club "Saxophone"
- 5 mins drive or about 20 mins walk to Soi Ari/ Phaholyothin 7 (local market, cafes, chic al fresco restaurant and numerous bars)
- near La Villa (for Villa market, Starbucks, Apple Store, Restaurant, bookshops etc)
- Bangkok largest market (JJ) Jatujak Weekend Market is a short hop on a BTS sky-train. With several thousands of stalls with anything from local designers products , cheap clothings, to wooden antiques to tropical fish in a bowl.
- Siam Square is 10 mins on the BTS sky train. For Siam Centre, Siam Paragon or central world.
- Sukhumvit Road is 15 mins away (On BTS skytrain) with numerous restaurants, nightlife, hotel, shopping, art gallery and much more.
- Silom is 15 mins away (On BTS skytrain) , a few famous Irish pub located a long here so be sure to hop in and have a pint and chat to the locals and expats around the area.
Email or Call me for more info or pictures or viewing : firstname.lastname@example.org, (+66 81)737 8123, 081 737 8123